Karate Summer Camps 2018
The DOUVRIS Karate Summer Camp is an excellent opportunity to train in the Martial Arts, and is suitable for beginners (ages 4+) and experienced karate students. In addition to providing a physical outlet and fitness benefits, our Karate Summer Camp focuses on:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Courtesy and respect for others
- Personal focus and concentration
- Problem solving and non-violent conflict resolution
Each day of Summer Camp begins with Martial Arts training, games and races which are highly concentrated to help the student gain experience in martial arts. The afternoons consist of indoor and outdoor activities, crafts, or field trip. Also included, a pizza party on the last day!
- A personal water bottle
- Appropriate clothes for the weather, hat and sunscreen
- A healthy and hearty lunch and snacks (peanut free)
- Bathing suit and towel (on specific day)
- Indoor running shoes and a knapsack
2018 Camp Sessions: Douvris Kanata
Dates to be released soon!