Kanata Summer Camp Details & Dates
The DOUVRIS Karate Summer Camp is an excellent opportunity to train in the Martial Arts, and is suitable for beginners ages 5 and older, and experienced karate students. In addition to providing a physical outlet and fitness benefits, our Karate Summer Camp focuses on:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Courtesy and respect for others
- Personal focus and concentration
- Problem solving and non-violent conflict resolution
- Athleticism, strength and coordination
Each day of Summer Camp begins with Martial Arts training, skills, games and races focused on helping the students gain experience in martial arts. Afternoons consist of indoor and outdoor activities, crafts, and weather permitting, a walk to the local splash pad located at Kristina Kiss Park (corner of Cope and Akerson Street). https://goo.gl/maps/i1kXDAMmxMv. Our camp also includes a T-shirt and a pizza lunch on the last day!
- A personal water bottle
- A healthy nut-free lunch and two snacks
- Gi for existing members, comfortable active wear for non-members
- Appropriate outdoor clothing, footwear, hat and sunscreen
- Bathing suit and towel
Summer Camps 2019
Thank you for a great summer camp season! Check back in early 2020 for our next dates for next summer!