Kanata Summer Camp Details & Dates
July 8th to July 12th, 2019 AND July 29th to August 2nd, 2019
The DOUVRIS Karate Summer Camp is an excellent opportunity to train in the Martial Arts, and is suitable for beginners ages 5 and older, and experienced karate students. In addition to providing a physical outlet and fitness benefits, our Karate Summer Camp focuses on:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Courtesy and respect for others
- Personal focus and concentration
- Problem solving and non-violent conflict resolution
- Athleticism, strength and coordination
Each day of Summer Camp begins with Martial Arts training, skills, games and races focused on helping the students gain experience in martial arts. Afternoons consist of indoor and outdoor activities, crafts, and weather permitting, a walk to the local splash pad located at Kristina Kiss Park (corner of Cope and Akerson Street). https://goo.gl/maps/i1kXDAMmxMv. Our camp also includes a T-shirt and a pizza lunch on the last day!
- A personal water bottle
- A healthy nut-free lunch and two snacks
- Gi for existing members, comfortable active wear for non-members
- Appropriate outdoor clothing, footwear, hat and sunscreen
- Bathing suit and towel
2019 Camp Session #1 – Monday, July 8th to Friday, July 12th, 2019.
2019 Camp Session #2 – Monday, July 29th to Friday, August 2nd, 2019.
Schedule: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM daily. Drop-off 8:30 AM; pick-up NO LATER THAN 4:30 PM
Prices: $249.00+HST per child; $199.00+HST for an additional family member.
Space is limited! REGISTER by JUNE 15th for 2019 Summer Camps!
Email us at email@example.com or call at 613-612-1101.